Monday, June 16, 2014

My Digital Grade

Today I evaluated myself with the ISTE National Ed. Tech. Standards as an administrator.  What I found is that like most of us, I feel that I'm doing a good job and give myself an "A" in the majority of the bullets.  However, with the huge transformation of integrating technology and it's global reach, I'm nowhere near that level.  I aspire to be, so I'm going to give myself extra credit.  I'm particularly lower in the bullets of advocating or integrating technology with the "national" aspect.  At the same time,  I realize that the internet is world wide and reaches users all over the globe.   What other evaluation tools do you use as a teacher or administrator that you feel promote your growth in technology? #castleberryisd

No comments:

Post a Comment